Friday, December 30, 2011

A Guest Post At Two Writing Teachers

       Maria Robinson said nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.  I believe teachers think about change all the time, and they make positive changes, often through much sacrifice of their time and their money.  Here's a picture of a classroom of long ago.  Consider what has happened since that teacher stood at the front and wrote on the blackboard.  


      You are invited to read my post today at the Two Writing Teachers blog.  The previous time I wrote a post for Ruth and Stacey, the topic was starting students as writers from the very first day of school.  This time, also at a time for fresh beginnings, I’m honored to write about meeting the needs of each student one teaches, especially the nice ones, and so grateful to Stacey and Ruth for giving me the chance.   
       I hope you enjoy it, and take away some ideas for this start to the new year, 2012.   Best wishes and  Happy New Year! 
     
      I will be excited to hear your ideas and opinions too!





         

2 comments:

  1. I'm heading over to TWT right now, Linda! Happy New Yearm my friend, and here's to sharing and learning from each other in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest post! I really enjoyed the original slice that inspired it and I loved the new post too! :-) Also love your pic of the old-fashioned classroom to inspire change!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!